Monday, March 28, 2011

One Month on Etsy

Today I discovered the power of Etsy's own marketing.  A floradornment was featured in the pounced section of today's Daily Shopping Guide.  It did result in my first sale and much attention to my shop. 
Thanks Etsy - keep pouncing!!

<> <> <>
<> <> <>
finds

These are my latest 3 listings on Etsy:

I am enjoying working with beaded centers...




The button here is a Czechoslovakian Moonglow from the 1950's with a decidedly Art Deco feel...



                                                                                      
...and here is a one-of-kind diamond shaped rhinestone perfect for this spring-inspired bloom of fresh greens and pale pinks.

Spring is definitely here in the southeast US where I live and I hope it will be with you soon, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment